iGroove Radio will be an excitingly unique cutting edge interactive internet radio station broadcasting the very best in Black Urban Music, information, entertainment and life style news from across the globe. This will include live camera feeds into the studio, allowing the listener to experience radio in a whole new way, using new technology.
- To create and maintain a unique, ever-evolving, innovative yet entertaining internet music based radio station that targets a multi-cultural global audience.
- To broadcast the very best in R&B, Reggae, Neo Soul, Independent Soul, Hip Hop, Soulful House, Drum ‘n’ Bass, Garage, House, Dancehall, Jazz Funk, Slow Jams, Rare Groove, Jazz, Lovers Rock, Grime, Afro Beats, Reggae Revival, breaking music and new music genres that compliments the target audience.
- To work in partnership with top DJs, presenters and artistes to produce and broadcast ground breaking music-based programmes.
- To be financially robust and independent, with an aim to be a brand leader of internet radio broadcasting.
- To work in partnership with local agencies, businesses and global advertisers to deliver ‘cost effective’ and unique advertising campaigns. A proportion of which will be visual advertising, accessible from your mobile phone, computer and other devices.
- To create an ever expanding listenership base using new technology and all social media platforms. Our aim is to cultivate 500,000 listeners by the end of year one with a projected increase of at least 10% year on year.
iGroove Radio will broadcast ‘Urban Music’. Urban music does not only describe the emotions and circumstances that people encounter in their everyday lives, it also defines what is contemporary in the music scene. iGroove Radio will work with an extensive range of DJs, presenters and artistes central to its programming policy. In addition to this, we will invite DJ’s from across the globe to stream shows live as part of our programme output, no matter the country of origin or location.
Our programming is largely targeted at people who are 25 years plus and are music lovers. iGroove Radio presenters are vastly experienced and produce programmes that cut across generations, as well as tastes and life styles.
One of the features of urban music is that it is constantly moving, changing and evolving. This type of music is often referred to as ‘underground music’ and essentially, it is rich with innovation which is produced and consumed in urban cities across the world.
iGroove Radio will be a game changer.